New Shower and Bathroom Tiling – Sandwich Kent 2015
This was a job that took about 4 or 5 days in the end. The old shower had been leaking for so long, the old tiles were coming away from the wall! Once I had removed the old shower and tiles I need to make good the walls and allow to dry out fully for several days. I then waterproofed the walls before fitting new Metro Tiles. The new tiles and new Mira shower gave the bathroom a fresh new feel. Was really happy with the outcome, as was the customer.
- Removed the old tiles from the wall
- Allowed to dry out thoroughly
- Cleaned and prepared the area to accomodate new tiles
- Waterproofed shower cubicle
- Applied new tiles
- Grout new tiles
- Tested the shower unit for functionality
- Silicone sealed cubicle
- Fit old shower door
- Cleaned down and passed customer inspection
Kent Areas Covered
Our plumbing and shower installation services cover the Kent areas: Ramsgate, Sandwich, Broadstairs, Margate, Thanet, Faversham, Ashford, Dover, Deal, Hythe, Folkestone, Maidstone, Sittingbourne, Medway, Rainham, Gillingham, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford and all surrounding towns and villages.